Tuesday 20 November 2012

Survivor Series aftermath

First a quick look back at how I did with my predictions. 4 out of 6 aint bad, could be better though. I should have remembered that they were giving Dolph a push, I would say that my decision to go for Team Foley had no real logical reasoning behind it, I just went for them since Mick was back and I thought it would make the fans feel good if his team won the match. The other prediction I missed was in a match I care very little about, that would be Kaitlyn v Eve. Again it was just a shot in the dark. I didn't care who won. As for the rest of the card, it went pretty much as I expected. Big Show retained and even though I predicted him to win it, I see his DQ loss being basically the same result. Bottom line is he kept the belt, no matter how. If you want to be picky you could say I missed that one as well, it's up to you.

Just like in October, Punk was expected to win, but the question was, how would he win? How would they make Ryback lose a match but still make him look like a monster, particularly since both matches were no DQ's [both in October and December]? It was intriguing [just a little]. Anyway they went for the old screw job from a 3rd party, twice. How original.

It looks like The Big Show v Sheamus is going to continue in to TLC, since a fued generally tends not to end with a DQ match. They have tried hard to keep Sheamus respectable, meaning even though he lost, he kept his 'heat' by pummeling Big Show after the match.

John Cena looks like he could have a match with Ziggler since I don't see another Punk v Cena match happening. Meanwhile AJ might face Vicky Guerrero [although I would not expect that to happen any earlier than the Royal Rumble or even Wrestlemania].

I'm wondering who Punk is going to face at TLC. I'm worried he might not defend his title since almost nobody with any intelligence seriously believes he is going to lose it before the Royal Rumble anyway. Some think he's going to be fighting Mick Foley, but is Foley in any shape to have a match? If he is, does anyone seriously believe he is going to have a chance to take the title [if it's a title match]? All will be revealed.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment